Nick is a founding Partner and the Chief Investment Officer of Munro Partners.
Nick is responsible for the investment management of Munro’s key investment funds and the formulation and implementation of the proprietary investment process.
Nick has been managing global long / short equity mandates for over 12 years.
Key career highlights include:
- Over 20 years working in financial services with 13 years funds management experience.
- 2005-2015, Head of International Strategy on the K2 Select International Absolute Return Fund.
- Member of the K2 Asset Management asset allocation and currency exposure committee.
- 2000-2005, Senior Analyst (Global Oil and Gas) at Deutsche Bank UK.
- 1996-1999, Manager Australian Equities for Commonwealth Financial Services.
Nick holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) degree from the University of Melbourne, a Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance.